The Newest Addition to the Knitting World
Announcing Our First Contest
Projects for Charity Knitting Hand and Machine Categories
$200 First Prize
$100 Second Prize
$50 Third Prize
+ 20 INKnitters or MKS Subscriptions
And… your winning entries will inspire other knitters across the country as we publish a booklet to be distributed to knitting guilds and stores throughout the US to assist them in their own local needs.
Click here for rules
The second issue is now available.
Check out what’s inside!
See what we are like. Our complete premier issue is ON-LINE. 9 patterns, 15 articles.
Subscribe by Calling
or (972) 509-2085
1 Year of INKnitters (4 issues) for $20
1 Year of INKnitters & MKS (6 issues) for $42
Canada – 1 Year of INKnitters for $23US ($35 Canadian currency checks accepted)
Canada – 1 Year of INKnitters & MKS for $48US ($72 Canadian currency checks accepted)
Print out a subscription form to mail
We are sorry, but this site does not accept credit card orders. And due to postal regulations, we cannot process “bill me” requests at this time.
We’re the “Talk Radio” of knitting. After browsing through our designs, you still have hours of pleasure left reading our numerous articles – more then any other hand knitting magazine
While we’re just starting, INK already offers the following:
INKnitters and Machine Knitters Source magazines. Providing expertise, patterns, and comradeship to all knitters.
Knit ‘N Share – our fund raising program that is open to any group of knitters. Earn $300 to help your group promote knitting or expand your skills.
Our Executive Board which provides experience and guidance from many aspects of knitting: shop ownership, publications, committee work and seminar sponsorship.
OR, choose from our other publication, Machine Knitters Source
click on magazine cover for more information
Got a Knitting Related Question for ASK US ?
To view a complete press release, click here.
The INK Contest Rules
1) All entries must be original designs and accompanied by written instructions.
2) Items must use easily available yarns suitable for their intended purpose. Entries may be for children, newborns, chemotherapy patients or any other need you identify. Please list intended recipients with pattern.
3) Entry into the contest grants Fiber Circle Publishing the right to publish winning entries in our 2002 booklet for charity knitting. This is a publication use only. The copyright still remains with the original designer.
4) Entries may be hand or machine knitted. Two first, second and third prizes awarded, one for each type of knitting. Forty magazine subscriptions will be awarded. We reserve the right not to grant all prizes in the event suitable entries are not submitted.
5) Entries must reach our office by Jan 1, 2002 for consideration. Prizes will be awarded Feb 14. After photography & editing the pattern, entries will be returned to the designer.
6) Entries must clearly be marked with name, phone # and address. Please write INKnitters Charity Contest on the package.…Read more